The PMM240-MG from RRC is a dc/dc converter in the format of a RRC 2040 which converts the 19-24V of the charger power supply to the battery voltage of approximately 12V.
For powering your device, an RRC 2040 battery or the mains driven DC / DC PMM240-MG can be used. It making use of the power supply of the RRC MBC charger.
When having AC power available, the power supply of the MBC is connected via a DC jack to the PMM240-MG, saving Capacity from the 2040 Battery.
For testing purposes the PMM240-MG is also available within our demoloan concept, for a defined period of time.
The demoloan set contains:
- The dc/dc RRC-PMM240-MG
- Charger RRC-SMB-MBC (includes power supply)
- Mains Cable IEC320-C5 for the power supply. IEC320-C5(EU) IEC320-C5(SWISS) IEC320-C5(UK) IEC320-C5(UL)
- Battery RRC-2040
- Type: RRC2040 size
- Output power: 24 W
- Output voltage: 11-13 Vdc
- Output current: 2A max
- Input voltage: 17 to 24 Vdc
- Input current: 1.80A max
- Approvals: CE
- Operating temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Dimensions: L: 85mm, W: 59mm, H: 22mm