1.7 inch micro OLED intelligent display module
Driven by a highly optimized virtual core engine the GOLDELOX chip integrates powerful graphics, text, image, animation and countless more features. The GOLDELOX is also powerful enough to control and communicate with peripheral devices over SPI, One Wire or Serial Port.
The uOLED-160-G2 offers modest but comprehensive I/O features that can interface to serial, analogue, digital, buttons, joystick, sound generation and Dallas 1-wire devices.
This display module can be programmed in its native 4DGL language (similar to C), using the Workshop 4 IDE Software tool suite. It can also be configured very easily as a serial slave device, for use with your favorite host controller.
• 1.7" PMOLED screen, 160 x 128 resolution
• 65K true to life colours
• Brightness: 100 cd/m2
• Contrast ratio: 5000:1
• GOLDELOX graphics processor
• No back lighting with near 180° viewing angle
• 10KB Flash, 510Bytes RAM
• 1x UART serial port, 2 x GPIOs
• 1 x 32 bit free running system timer (1ms resolution)
• 4 x 16 bit timers (1ms resolution)
• Easy 10 pin interface to any host device
• micro-SD card slot
• Test, measurement & general systems
• Security systems & access control systems