M2M router with 3G, WAN, LAN and Wi-Fi
The E205X can be configured through an easy-to-use web interface. A configuration wizard will help the user step by step to setup the router and to select their primary and redundancy network. Advanced configuration such as VPN, IPsec, OpenVPN and Wi-Fi hotspot setting are also directly available through the web interface.
There are 2 models; the cost-effective HSDPA ensures always-on connectivity for 2G migration or low-latency applications such as energy and sales & payment, while the HSPA penta-band is ideal for deployment in vertical markets requiring high-speed or global roaming such as security and transportation.
Remote management is also available through an HTTPS connection.
• 3G / WAN / LAN / Wi-Fi cellular
• GPS NMEA outputs
• Support PPTP / IpSec / L2TP / OpenVPN
• Automatic WAN / cellular failover
• Wide 9-60VDC power input
• Configuration and firmware upgrade OTA
• Management and configuration via GUI
• Operating temperature -20°C to +60°C
• Dimension 83.9 x 60 x 25mm
• Sales payment
• Automatic meter reading
• Monitoring and control