Advanced all in one tracking device with the latest GNSS technology
FOX3-3G from Falcom is a compact all-in-one device combining 2G/UMTS/HSPA+ high-speed data connection with the latest GNSS technology to completely satisfy customer’s need. Depending on the requirements of the respective customer, the needed hardware options can be decided shortly before installation.
Based on the design features and extended capabilities, this device will dramatically simplify customer logistics as well as the installation process and post-installation support. It provides analog ports and integrates with 1-Wire interface.
The 1-Wire interface supports connection with multiple sensors and actuators such as iButton, Temperature Logger, Temperature Sensor, Humidity sensor, etc.
It can act a mobile client for various regular applications like AVL, fleet management, security and recovery of assets. FOX3-3G offers features like: data encryption, several history modes or eco-drive/behavior logging and standard like status reports, alerts messaging, audio call, spy calls or geofencing.
• UMTS/HSPA: 900/2100 MHz for Europe; 850/1900 MHz for America
• GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Multi channel GNSS receiver
• Sensor interface via RS-232 / RS-485 / 1-Wire / I²C / CAN
• CAN/OBDII/FMS interface
• Passive / active RFID connectivity via RS-232 port
• USB 2.0 interface
• Multi-function I/Os
• 3-axis acceleration
• Hardware expandable via IOBOX-mini, IOBOX-can
• PFAL programming language
• Internal/external antennas
• Real time online tracking
• Fleet management / monitoring
• Security / Emergency / Insurance services (UBI)
• Real time satellite navigation
• Territory management
• Personalized drivers logbook
• Route verification
• Trip management / distance calculations
• Theft protection