On the LCD market, a very dark background and a wide viewing angle is more and more requested. Especially in the field of automotive, medical and industrial applications.
The EBTN (Enhanced Black Twisted Nematic) technology from Clover is one of the best negative image, high contrast display technologies. The masking technology between the 2 glass panels of the LCD effectively blocks light providing optimal contrast and an exceptional dark background. The super high contrast ratio (up to 1000:1) exceeds that of conventional TN, STN and FSTN.
The EBTN displays offer 3 best viewing directions in one display, compared with the one direction for conventional displays. Due to their wide operation temperature these displays can be used in a large number of applications, including automotive. These EBTN display series are available in graphic-, character- and 7-segment type.
• Very dark background, low light leakage
• Super high contrast of 1000:1
• Operating temperature: -40° to 85176C
• Wide viewing angle, 3-side optimized
• Different colors of backlight available
• One to one replacement for traditional LCD module
• Up/down: 60° / 85°
• Left/right: 85° / 85°
• Available in icons, 7-segment and graphic type up to 1/64 duty
• No temperature compensation required
• Industrial control
• Audio equipment
• Home appliances
• Communications equipment