RAFI has expanded its RAFIX 22 FS+ series with illuminated pushbuttons with ring lighting. The ring lighting is provided by an LED which makes them also suitable for night design. The pushbuttons feature a IP65 protection class and deliver clear tactile feedback, even when wearing gloves. The illuminated ring is available in 5 different colours: white, red, green, yellow, or blue.
The compact switch has an installation height of just 10 mm, and is designed for mounting holes with a diameter of 22.3 mm.
Like all RAFIX 22 FS+ operating components, the pushbuttons can be combined with PCB elements for PCB mounting or with quick-connect contact blocks (QC) for conventional wiring. The PCB version, with all components located on a common board, has a mounting depth of just 9.2 mm. The QC switching elements are connected individually with 2.8 x 0.8 mm quick connectors, resulting in a mounting depth of 27 mm. Illumination is via a plug-in LED clip.
- Illuminated pushbuttons with ring lighting
- Available ring colors: colors white, red, green, yellow, or blue,
- Suitable for night design
- Illuminations provided by a LED via plug-in LED clip
- IP65 protection to the front side
- Installation height: 10mm
- Mounting hole of 22.3mm
- Clear tactile feedback even with gloves
- PCB version 9.2 mm mounting depth
- QC version 27 mm mounting depth
- Available with gold and silver contacts
- Industrial engineering
- Healthcare electronics
- Elevator and transport systems
- Consumer electronics