The MA01-HI series from MINMAX is a family of isolated 1W DC/DC converters which feature a 5.2kVDC I/O-isolation voltage in a compact SIP-7 package. These converters offer an economical solution for all applications where a very high I/O isolation is required.
The 40 models counting MA01-HI family comes with 5, 12, 15 or 24VDC inputs and are available with single output (-9 to 15VDC ) and dual output (±5V, ±9V, ±12V, ±15V). These converters can be widely used in electricity and renewable energy applications. All models have been qualified according to CB scheme with safety approvals to UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1) standards.
- Industrial standard SIP-7 package
- Unregulated output voltage
- Ultra-high I/O isolation 5200 VDC
- Common mode transient immunity : 15kV/µs
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +90°C
- Short circuit protection
- Efficiency: up to 80%
- Isolation capacitance: 7pF (typ.)
- Safety approvals: UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1)
- ESS (Energy Storage System)
- Circuit block
- Current converter
- Power storage system