The OFT-series from Avalue Technology are true flat design open frame tablets, designed with an Intel® BayTrail-T/CR Z3735F 1.33GHz quad core CPU with 2GB DDR3L RAM and up to 32GB eMMC on board memory. To meet different application size needs, these tablets are available in sizes from 7 inch up to 21.5 inch.
The true flat design screen with PCAP touch accommodates a fast and sensitive touch response. Due to their ultra slim fanless design, lower power consumption and easy installation, these tablets fit into a variety of applications like POS, vending machine, gaming, digital signage and home automation.
The OFT-series come with USB 2.0, micro USB client, GbE (PXE Boot), micro SD card slot (SDXC support), HDMI, phone jack, GPIO, RS232, RS485, optional WiFi/Bluetooth combo module e.g.. They are multi OS compatible with Windows, Linux, Android and Ubuntu so they can easily be integrated in existing systems.
• True flat design open frame tablets
• Available sizes: 7", 10.1", 15.6", 21.5"
• Intel® Atom Z3735F, 1.33GHz quad core
• 2GB RAM, 8GB or 32GB eMMC onboard
• PCAP Touch
• WiFi (802.11B/G/N)/Bluetooth combo module (optional)
• 10/100 Ethernet (PXE Boot)
• micro SD card slot (SDXC support)
• Touch board interface (power, brightness, volume, LED)
• 16-bit programmable GPIO
• RS232(TX/RX) or RS485
• Typical DC 19V Input, Optional 12V & 24V support
• Optional POE (10" only)
• Multi OS compatible with Windows, Linux, Android and Ubuntu
• Point of information
• Self-checkout service
• Smart home automation
• Vending machines