The R2000 Ent router from Robustel adds a voice function to an industrial grade dual 4G LTE router making it the all-in-one IoT solution. This router provides fast and reliable network connectivity and enhanced voice capabilities, facilitating the response to and the management of any device - anytime and anywhere.
The voice function allows to make telephone calls over the cellular network using a standard landline telephone. Simultaneously using voice call and data transmission is possible (depending on your ISP network). The embedded dual module supports two SIM cards simultaneously. It supports cellular WAN, Ethernet WAN, Wi-Fi link backup, and ICMP detection.
Management is facilitated by RobustLink, a private cloud management M2M management platform for remote monitoring, configuration and firmware upgrades.
The R2000 Ent comes with RobustOS, a Robustel self-developed and Linux-based operating system that includes basic networking features and protocols. The optional Software Development Kit allows additional customization by using C, Python or Java, and also provides rich set of APPs.
- 1 Voice/RS-232/RS-485 port
- Allows calls over cellular network using standard landline phone
- Available as single or dual router
- USB2.0, WAN & 4 LAN
- WiFi supporting AP & client mode
- Optional 802.11 b/g/n WLAN interface
- Supports cellular/Ethernet WAN, WiFi link backup, ICMP detection
- Embedded dual module supporting two SIM cards online simultaneously
- WAN – Static/PPPoE/DHCP Client; WAN port supporting PD feature, compatible with 802.3at
- IPsec/OpenVPN/GRE/L2TP/PPTP/DMVPN support
- Supports DDNS, VRRP, DHCP Server, 802.1Q VLAN Trunk, APP importing
- Management and upgrading via Web/CLI/SNMP
- Auto reboot via SMS & timing
- Built-in Watchdog & timer
- Power supply: 9 to 36VDC
- Desktop, wall or DIN rail mounting
- Supports RobustLink
- RobustOS + SDK + App
- Retail stores & branch offices
- ATM & vending machines
- Video surveillance