Industrial grade, 4-port SuperSpeed USB 3.1 hub
The USB3-104-HUB from ACCES I/O is a rugged 4-port USB 3.1 hub with a data transfer rate up to 5Gbps. This small industrial/military grade hub is designed for harsh environments and features a locking USB, -40°C to +85°C extended temperature operation and power connections. It comes in an industrial steel enclosure for shock and vibration mitigation.
This versatile four port hub can be bus powered or self (externally) powered. The two power inputs (power jack and terminal block) provide a full 900mA source at 5V on each of the downstream ports. Additionally, a wide input power option exists to accept from 7VDC to 28VDC.
All type A and type B USB connections feature a locking, high retention design that complies with class 1, Div II minimum withdrawal requirements. The Type B connection follows the USB3 Vision standard and features a screw lock USB cable.
Any USB compliant operating system will automatically install the USB3-104-HUB, without driver installation. The OEM version (board only) is PC/104 sized and can easily be installed in new or existing PC/104-based systems.
- Four port USB 3.1 hub
- Rugged industrial/military grade
- Extended temp. operation: -40˚C to 85˚C
- USB 3.1 Gen 1, data transfers up to 5Gbps (USB 2.0/1.1 compatible)
- Connectors supplied with locking system preventing accidental disconnects
- Supports SuperSpeed (5Gbps), Hi-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps)
- Wide input external power option (7-28VDC)
- Supports bus- and self-powered modes (via DC power jack and screw terminals)
- Power LED, and per port RGB LEDs (overcurrent fault, High-Speed, and SuperSpeed indication)
- Compact, steel, low-profile enclosure
- OEM version (board only) features PC/104 module size and mounting compatibility
- Economy version equipped with standard, instead of locking connectors
- Optional DIN rail mounting
- Industrial automation
- Embedded systems