Programmable oscillators with excellent frequency stability
While both series offer the same easy programmability of frequencies and other parameters as comparable earlier Epson products (the SG-8002 & SG-8003 series in the case of the SG-8101, and the SG-9001 in the case of the SG-9101), they also have a wider operating temperature range, with a top-end limit of 105°C. In addition to a 2.5 mm x 2.0 mm package that will enable electronics manufacturers to save board space, the oscillators will also be available in the following popular package sizes: 3.2 mm x 2.5 mm, 5.0 mm x 3.2 mm, and 7.0 mm x 5.0 mm.
Users will be able to program these products to the required output frequency, as well as to the required output frequency modulation profile and cycle, with an Epson SG-Writer II programmer. For this Texim Europe offers customers a special programming service, the solution to lead times associated with nonstandard custom product.
- Spread-spectrum version (SG-9101)
- Tighter frequency version (SG-8101)
- Wider operating temperature range: up to 105°C
- Frequency tolerance: 66% tighter (SG-8101)
- Current consumption: 50% lower
- Output frequency: 0.67 to 170 MHz
- Supply voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V
- Frequency tolerance: 15ppm, 50ppm, 100ppm
- Down or center spread modulation (SG-9101)
- Footrpints: 2.5x2.0 (CG), 3.2x2.5 (CE), 5.0x3.2 (CB), 7.0x5.0 (CA)
- Programmable with SG-Writer II programming tool
- Industrial measurement