The mPCIe-DIO series from ACCES I/O is a family of mini PCI Express (mPCIe) digital I/O cards with advanced digital integration features. With these small, low-priced cards you can easily integrate numerous off-the-shelf I/O functions in new and existing embedded systems without board modifications of customization. Choose up to 24 channels offering various voltage, isolation, speed, and counter/timer options.
The mPCIe-DIO cards have been designed for use in harsh and rugged environments and are available with an extended operating temperature of -40°C to +85°C and high retention latching connectors for shock and vibration mitigation. The small size (just 50.95mm x 30mm) allows for maximum performance in applications where space is a valuable resource.
The Digital Integration line offers a wide variety of digital I/O types, such as:
- 24 channels of 3.3V LVTTL (optional 5V TTL) high-current digital I/O
- 4, 8, or 16-channel optically-isolated inputs at up to 31VDC or VAC RMS
- 4 or 8-channel solid state (FET) or electromechanical relays
- 4 or 8-channel 32-bit counters supporting both pulse and quadrature signals
All the cards share features such as memory mapped registers for low-latency operation. Output channels support pulse/train / PWM / frequency / and quadrature generation. Input channels support quadrature encoders, flexible measurement of pulse duration, frequency, and event counting, with optional debouncing, IRQ generation, and more.
- mPCIe form-factor type F1, with latching I/O connectors
- Up to 24-channels of Digital I/O
- Supports wide input/output voltage range
- Event detection to monitor changes on (selected) input lines
- Available with extended operating temperature
- Digital filtering eliminates glitches on input data
- Easily configurable advanced counter/timer functionality
- Both pulse and frequency measurement simultaneously
- Health and medical care
- Kiosk design
- Industrial automation
- Military and defense