The new generation of Lena PCI Express MiniCard Data Module series is designed for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications in partnership with Gemalto, the worldwide leading supplier of wireless modules for the cellular M2M communication market.
The wireless communication card modules of Innocom are based on the miniPCI Express Mini Card standard with USB 2.0 interface. The cards support a variety of advanced air interfaces such as GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, UMTS, HSPA+, EV-DO, LTE (Europe & America).
The miniPCI Express cards from Innocomm enables any mobile computing device to be a communication tool!
Features 3G and 4G module
• Full size form factor 51x 30 x 4.75 mm
• Power: 3.0 ~ 3.6V
• Operation temperature: -30176C to +85176C
• Supports Windows, Linux and Android
• Interface: USB 2.0, USIM/SIM, wake-up, status LED, reset
• Sim card holder for M2M and vertical applications (optional)
Features 3G module
• 3GPP rel.7 compliant protocol stack
• Air interface: GSM/GPRS/EDGE and WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA
• Data speed: DL: 7.2 Mbps UL: 5.76 Mbps
Features 4G module
• World wide band coverage
• Air interface: GSM/GPRS/EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO+ HSPA,EVDO, LTE
• Data speed: DL: 14.4 Mbps UL: 5.76 Mbps
• Wireless terminal
• Fleet management
• Utility metering
• In-Vehicle infotainment
• Vending machines