The RTC-900B from AAEON Technology is a Windows® 8.1-powered rugged tablet, specifically engineered for on-the-go computing. This 10.1" multi-touch MIL-STD 810G-compliant tablet is equipped with a tempered Gorilla glass-protected LCD that offers 350 nits brightness, 800 nits is optional available. The RTC-900B comes with a scratch, vibration and IP65 water-proof design, and an extended battery life of up to 7 hours.
Built in WiFi, 3G and NFC capabilities provides optimal communication connectivity, also included are physical I/Os including microSD card and USB ports. A smart card reader and TPM module offer additional security. The accompanying dock can be used for charging and provides additional expansion ports (USBs, COM, Ethernet, etc.). 4G technology can be incorporated upon request.
The Windows 8.1-powered tablet offers backward compatibility with legacy software. Its sturdy enclosure helps to minimize accidental damage to its internal components while out in the field. In addition, the robust connectivity features offered by the RTC-900B allows data to be sent and received instantaneously, opening cloud computing options and providing real-time data for advanced fleet management purposes.
The RTC-900R is the Android powered version of this tablet.
• 10.1" WXGA (1280 x 800) TFT LCD display
• PCAP 10 point multi-touch screen
• Brightness: 350 nits, 900 nits (Optional)
• Intel® Atom E3825 CPU
• DDR3L SDRAM 4GB
• Li-Polymer high capacity battery, 7 hours battery life
• MIL-STD-810G, IP65 compliant
• Operating temperature -20°C to +55°C
• Micro SD card slot, 5M pixel camera
• WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
• GPS navigation, G-sensor, light sensor
• Windows® Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro
• Logistics management
• Factory automation
• Fleet management