The PUCK family from ELA Innovation are heavy duty, long range active RFID tags operating at a frequency of 433MHz. The read range of these tags can reach up to 150 meters (in open air). Designed in a robust industrial IP68 housing these tags can be used in harsh environments.
Compared with passive RFID tags, active tags can generally be interrogated at a greater distance, and their signals can pass more readily through a trailer wall or other materials. The PUCK has its own battery, and typically emits a signal at a predefined rate. The read range of these tags can reach up to 150 meters (in open air) with a battery life of up to 10 years.
PUCK family members
- PUCK ID for identification
- PUCK T for temperature sensing
- PUCK RHT for temperature/humidity sensing
ELA innovation offers a wide range of active RFID readers to facilitate integration of your RFID solution.
- Compact design: 57mm diameter, 10mm thickness
- 433MHz operating frequency
- Robust industrial IP68 casing
- DELRIN (POM C) material, Food Grade
- Resistant to shocks and chemical agents
- User-definable tag identifier (RW)
- High transmission range: up to 150 meters (open field)
- Indicative lifecycle: 10 years, with transmission rate @2 sec.
- Compact anti-hanging shape
- Settings & configuration by SCIEL PROG IR tool and ERW configuration software
- ID transmission cycle programmable from 220ms up to 10 hours
- Asset tracking
- Humidity & temperature monitoring
- Cold chain traceability