ELA Innovation develops readers and active RFID tags to monitor goods for the tracking of tools and equipment in the logistics industry, as well as man-down alarm technology. Its activities hinge around the research & development, manufacturing and sales of high range active RFID solutions, industrial wireless sensors and connected objects.
ELA’s greatest growth has been in the deployment of ’telematics solutions’ for trucks and trailers, in which data about goods and drivers is transmitted via wireless sensors and tags to a reader, and is then forwarded by a cellular connection, such as the FOX3 from Falcom, to a back-end server.
The systems are used to identify the conditions of goods within a trailer, along with the open or closed status of the trailer door. This information is paired with GPS-based data, collected by a user’s automatic vehicle location box (such as the FOX3 from Falcom) and sent to a server. This way users can receive alerts of the unexpected opening of a trailer or the breaching of an accepted temperature range within the trailer.
• Wide range of active tags, readers, software and antennas
• Long RF range (up to 100m)
• Robust industrial products
• Trailer’s temperature and humidity monitoring
• Trailer & Driver ID
• Event detection (doors opening, contact detection, asset’s movement, etc.)
• Active RFID Integration with fleet management solutions
• Automatic asset inventory
• Battery life up to 10 years
• Refrigerated transport
• Transport of blood
• Biomedical transport
• Pharmaceutical industry
• Monitoring drill temperature
1. SCIEL reader lite connected to FOX3
2. Active RFID tag for Driver ID
3. Active RFID tag for Trailer ID
4. Wireless RFID Temperature Sensor for Temperature Monitoring
5. Wireless RFID Humidity Monitoring
6. Active RFID TAG for Asset ID for Automatic Inventory
7. Wireless RFID Magnetic Sensor for Door Opening Detection