The BOXER-6638U from AAEON is a high performance industrial box PC which is about 30% smaller than its predecessors. High performance is assured with the Intel® Core i3-5010U driving the device, the U-series chip comes with greater power-savings and cost-efficiency. This enhanced processing power is used to power the device's many IOs, most prominent of which includes four COM ports. The BOXER-6638U supports a -20 to 60°C temperature range, and a wide operating voltage between 9 and 24V.
Supporting these enhanced operational parameters is the mechanical construction of the BOXER-6638U. Users wishing to access the device's interior can do so by simply removing screws at the base of the device, with no specialized methods or tools required.
• Intel® Corei3-5010U CPU
• TDP: 15W
• 4 COM ports
• 2-4 USB3.0 or USB2.0 on front/rear (depending on version)
• Display interface: VGA, DP
• Dual gigabit Ethernet
• Storage devices: mSATA, HDD/SSD
• Full and half-size Mini-Card, SIM slot (optional for mSATA)
• Wide temperature support: -20 to 60°C
• 9 to 24VDC supply voltage
• Dimensions: 197x174x55mm
• OS: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Linux, • Ubuntu 14.10
• Industrial automation