The BOXER-6639 from AAEON Technology is a fanless embedded controller incorporating a high-value desktop processor and wide operating temperature to keep up with Industry 4.0 Automation trend. The BOXER-6639 is powered by 6th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop CPU with longevity support.
The flexible mechanical design enables you to change out the CPU in the easiest way possible. With features such as 2 HDMI with 4K resolution and 3 industrial GbE LAN with Intel® industrial-grade I210 chipset this BOXER-6639 aims at delivering superb performance.
The BOXER-6639 incorporates a variety of serial I/O connectors, including 6 COM ports, 4 USB3.0 and 32 channel DIO, offering flexible configuration and expansion capability. Through an extended operating temperature from -20°C to 55°C and 9 to 36VDC wide range input, this BOX PC enhances operation in harsh factory environments.
- Extreme computing power & graphic display capability
- Desktop grade socket type processor with longevity support
- DDR4 ECC or Non-ECC SO-DIMM, up to 32GB
- VGA + HDMI triple display, HDMI 4K display
- 4 USB3.0, 2 USB2.0
- 3 GbE LAN, industrial-grade
- 6 COM ports RS-232/422/485 (BIOS selectable)
- 9 to 36VDC input voltage
- 32-bit DIO
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Compact size and easy access design
- Smart control systems
- Machine inspection
- Digital signage