The 4Duino-24 is an 2.4 inch Arduino IDE programmable display module that combines the uLCD-24PTU, Arduino Leonardo, and ESP8266 WIFI. Packed with features this standalone module brings you great graphics, resistive touch capability and internet access; making it perfect for Arduino based IoT applications.
At the heart is an ATmega32U4, the same microcontroller is found on the popular Arduino Leonardo. The 4Duino-24 is powered by the feature-rich PiCASO graphics processor, which offers an array of display functionality and options. The ESP8266 WiFi module is pre-programmed with the AT command set firmware, enabling many WiFi capabilities right out of the box.
The 4Duino-24 also features an microSD connector, and headers in the Arduino layout, including 5V, 3.3V, GND and VIN power pins, 20 digital IO pins, of which 7 can be used PWM outputs and 12 pins have Analog input capabilities.
With the Workshop4 IDE and its 3 different 4Duino based development environments you’re now able to program the 4Duino using the Arduino programming language. Programming does not get any easier.
Start designing with the SK-4Duino-24 starter kit!
- 2.4 inch, 240x320, intelligent TFT LCD display
- Resistive touch
- PICASO graphics processor
- Atmel ATmega32U4 CPU
- ESP8266 WiFi
- IoT ready
- Compatible with Arduino IDE
- 4.0 to 5.5V range of operation
- 20 digital I/O pins
- On-board push-push microSD and USB connector
- 2x5 way header for programming
- Supports all Windows fonts
- Fully supported in 4D Workshop4 IDE
- Module size: 72.8 x 53.3 x 14.6mm
- Arduino based IoT applications