Industrial Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch support with 8 slot PoE and 4 slot SFP
The Ethernet switch provides advanced network managed function, such as: SW-Ring redundancy ring network, STP/RSTP/MSTP, VLAN, Trunking, 802.1X, SNMP, LLDP, SSH, Quality of Service, Speed control, port mirroring, fault alarm and firmware upgrade online. SW-Ring can bring your Ethernet to intelligent redundancy.
All the used components are industrial design, which makes the switch highly reliable, the total design will satisfy every industry scene.
The switch can be used in all kinds of industrial environment and provides an economic solution because it meets all the requirements, such as CE, FCC standard and industry grade 4 design, supports 2 channel DC power input and has a working temperature from -40 to 70℃.
- Support IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3z/ab, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3af/at, IEEE802.1Q, IEEE802.1p,
- IEEE802.1W/D, IEEE802.1s, IEEE802.3ad, IEEE802.1X
- Support 8 10/100/1000Base-T(X) PoE RJ45 Ethernet ports and 4 Gigabit SFP slots
- SW-Ring ring network patent technology (Fault recovery time<20ms）
- Support STP/RSTP/MSTP to enhance network stability
- Support IEEE802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- Support ACL function to enhance flexibility and security of network management
- Support static multicast, IGMP Snooping and GMRP
- Support Port based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- Support QoS absolutely and opposite priority
- Support bandwidth management and storm suppression
- Support WEB, SNMP, LLDP and Telnet configuration
- Support port mirror and port trunking
- Support configuration file up and download
- Support redundancy DC power supply(48VDC)
- Support 1 channel relay alarm output
- Industrial grade 4 design, -40-70℃ work temperature
- IP40 protection grade, DIN-Rail mounting
- Smart safety