EXPERT-DAQ announced the EX-9686U/A-L-A9 an embedded computer system with a rich set of features.
The EX-9686U/A-L-A9 has a Freescale iMX6 ARM Cortex-A9 processor based embedded system for gigabit Ethernet. The system has a micro SD card socket, USB 2.0, RS232, RS485, GPIO (8-bit) and optional IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. It is a flexible, high performance and inexpensive computer platform designed for multimedia applications such as digital signage, in-vehicle infotainment, kiosk or human machine Interface (HMI).
Each device can be installed in advance with Ubuntu 12.04, Linux 3.0.35 or Boot Loader: U-Boot v1.3.2, File Systems: ETX2/ETX3/ETX4, VFAT/FAT, NTFS, for immediate evaluation.
• Freescale iMX6 ARM Cortex™-A9 single core @ 1 GHz (iMX6 Solo)
• 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
• 4GB eMMC flash
• Hardware video decoder support
• Speaker connector
• DB9 connector RS232 and RS485
• 10/100/1000 Mbps gigabit Ethernet interface RJ-45 connector
• +5V DC power input
• USB 2.0 x 3
• Micro SD card socket
• SGTL5000 Audio Codec , Amplifier circuit
• Dimension: 146 mm x 101 mm x 23 mm
• MIC-in and earphone
• Resistive capacitive touch port
• Single parallel 24-bit display port (TTL LCD)
• GPIO (8-bit) pin header
• Home-/ building-/ factory- / traffic- automation
• Human machine interface (HMI)